"START YOUR FULL-TIME FILMMAKING CAREER"
In this in-depth course, best selling instructor Phil Ebiner and I walk you through the 7 main steps that will take you from having filmmaking as a hobby, to actually landing clients and growing your own business.
FOR ALL MY ASPIRING CREATORS OUT THERE...
Hit the link below for 50% off this entire course 3 hour course with 40+ lectures.
The 7 Essential Success Steps This Course Illuminates!
1. Planning for Success
• Get in the Right Mindset
• Change the Old Creative Paradigm
• Build a New Filmmaking Foundation
• Create a New Filmmaking Plan
2. Shooting Personal Projects
• Preparing for Real Client Work
• The Entire Process
• Supplemental Videos & Inspiration
• Developing Personal Production Style
3. Developing Your Image
• Find Your Purpose
• Create Your Demoreel
• Build a Professional Website
• Presentation & Networking Skills
4. Landing Paying Clients
• Effective Ways to Gain Clients
• Getting Referrals
• Networking & In-person
• Supplemental Reading
5. Retaining Your Clients
• Importance of Repeat Clients
• Delivering a Quality Product
• Project Communication & Follow-Up
• Client Tips & Tricks
6. Business Techniques & Protocol
• Adding Client Value
• Conducting Yourself Like a Business
• Project Negotiation
• Contract Basics
7. Next Level Communication Tools
• Importance of Communication
• Email Signature
• Professional Voicemail Recording
• Proposals & Stylesheets
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
Theodor Boia Romania
This course is just fantastic. It sums up a lot of ideas, it puts them together and it makes them work in the context of being a filmmaker. It's not so much about the technicalities of being a filmmaker as much as it's about what it means to be one, to professionally step out and showcase your work and turn it into a product that people will feel inspired to buy.
Eric Rice United States
Julian and Phil are enthusiastic and seem to know their material. Because Julian worked his way up from the bottom, his genuine stories resonate with me.
Kristina Arnold United States
The lectures tackle so much and have excellent content with regards to the business side of filmmaking.
Allee Graziano United States
Super down to earth, real and applicable skills! Both engaging, and remarkably informative from the career building and business perspective of film and honestly almost equally photography. I am excited to have completed this course and start putting this knowledge into action. I feel more prepared than ever to reach out and start taking on new clients in a creative and highly successful way.